About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, California, United States
Wish I lived on Love Street. Not anybody special, but I'm not one that you'll easily forget. Got a whole year and and some of clean living, and it's still weird sometimes. I still don't have a drivers' license...so that technically makes me the most pointless sober person/friend in the world..but I promise I'll carry your drunkass over my shoulder along the 405 if I have to. I have some bad tattoos, and I have some good ones. I'll never have enough. Always wanting to explore, yet I seldom get the opportunity to do so. There's always sand on my floor. I like cherry chapstick, leather bound journals, cheap eye liner, pawn shop jewelry, and my boyfriend's sweatshirts. I enjoy the finer things that life has to offer...but I treasure the cheapest as well. I love my city.

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Jealous, but I'm so happy for you.

Everything I never had or could achieve, is what you have become. I'm so proud of you. Beautiful, successful, bound for adventure, cherished, revered young lady. As I look at you I see the things I could have done, every wrong turn I made that kept me from all the good things you have, and have accomplished. I'm beaten and worn down...forgotten by my old fellow junky companions....abandoned by bad men I never should have loved...trampled and stamped with tattooed evidence that I am the rough, and you are the diamond that has come out of my misfortune.


Thought I might want to talk about Halloween...but there really wasn't much to write about...
I went to hang out with my grandmas, took Maddie and Meagan trick or treating, got hassled by drunk slobs...got home...curled up on the living room couch and watched Bram Stoker's Dracula, and now here I am in my bed alone. It's been so quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog