About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, California, United States
Wish I lived on Love Street. Not anybody special, but I'm not one that you'll easily forget. Got a whole year and and some of clean living, and it's still weird sometimes. I still don't have a drivers' license...so that technically makes me the most pointless sober person/friend in the world..but I promise I'll carry your drunkass over my shoulder along the 405 if I have to. I have some bad tattoos, and I have some good ones. I'll never have enough. Always wanting to explore, yet I seldom get the opportunity to do so. There's always sand on my floor. I like cherry chapstick, leather bound journals, cheap eye liner, pawn shop jewelry, and my boyfriend's sweatshirts. I enjoy the finer things that life has to offer...but I treasure the cheapest as well. I love my city.

Friday, October 30, 2009

"Use my body to keep you alive..."


So my Halloween is going to be laid back and family oriented again. Maybe next year we'll get to go see Rob Zombie and Alice Cooper...I'm gonna be hanging out with my grandmas handing out candy and taking my sister trick or treating instead. Cute, right?

I couldn't get the materials for my Beetlejuice costume, so I'm gonna wear that vintage beaded black dress Neal pimped out for me, and a black and silver sequin Hello Kitty mask. It was their 35th anniversary a week ago anyways...kindof appropriate.

My sister and I carved pumpkins tonight, she got bored after a while though so I had to finish. But I think they came out pretty nicely.

I shouldn't complain but I want to. Wish I could do something wild for Halloween. Since all this heavy stuff came ontop of me, and cuz James can't be here I'm stuck having to constantly be on my best behavior to keep the peace....kindof. I'm just so bored, what can I do?

Guess it's about that time to get my driver's license. Yeah, like that makes sense right after what happened to poor Bailey...driving should be the furthest thing on my mind...but I can't be scared forever, not being mobile has really hurt me, and has put me back into a depression. I need this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog