About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, California, United States
Wish I lived on Love Street. Not anybody special, but I'm not one that you'll easily forget. Got a whole year and and some of clean living, and it's still weird sometimes. I still don't have a drivers' license...so that technically makes me the most pointless sober person/friend in the world..but I promise I'll carry your drunkass over my shoulder along the 405 if I have to. I have some bad tattoos, and I have some good ones. I'll never have enough. Always wanting to explore, yet I seldom get the opportunity to do so. There's always sand on my floor. I like cherry chapstick, leather bound journals, cheap eye liner, pawn shop jewelry, and my boyfriend's sweatshirts. I enjoy the finer things that life has to offer...but I treasure the cheapest as well. I love my city.

Monday, November 2, 2009

In psych class


It's monday again..this won't be the only thing I post today, I still wanna put up some pictures from Halloween and such.




Last night on the way back to school, my dad said he was proud of me..
for being sober....I'm so elated right now...I'm sick as a dog and I'm tired but I'm so happy he finally came to terms with me. That I'm not make believe...he's okay with who I am.
I'm a beaten down 19 year old recovering addict/alcoholic covered in tattoos, piercings, and fading suicidal scars. But the part of me that he's finally acknowledging is that I'm getting better.


This was a really big moment in my life, and I won't forget it, ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog