About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, California, United States
Wish I lived on Love Street. Not anybody special, but I'm not one that you'll easily forget. Got a whole year and and some of clean living, and it's still weird sometimes. I still don't have a drivers' license...so that technically makes me the most pointless sober person/friend in the world..but I promise I'll carry your drunkass over my shoulder along the 405 if I have to. I have some bad tattoos, and I have some good ones. I'll never have enough. Always wanting to explore, yet I seldom get the opportunity to do so. There's always sand on my floor. I like cherry chapstick, leather bound journals, cheap eye liner, pawn shop jewelry, and my boyfriend's sweatshirts. I enjoy the finer things that life has to offer...but I treasure the cheapest as well. I love my city.

Thursday, November 5, 2009

I'm a California Girl.

Does that make me plastic?

Is it bad that I love the beach, and that I love swimming out to the lifeguard buoy on a surf board to lay out in the water? Is it bad that I love the color and diversity? Is it so fucking bad that I know one or two chicks that had plastic surgery? We're not all rich bitches. I couldn't afford your fancy beautiful fucking rehab, it was either I stop or I die on the streets or rot in jail. Is it so bad that I prefer warm and dry to freezing and icy?

Bitches I'm from California. I can ski, snowboard,wakeboard, skateboard, ice skate, roller blade, surf, swim, rock climb, etc. I'm street smart and tree smart. I can read a compass, I can sit through a 5-hour tattoo session, I can shop better than your stylist, I can build a damn snowman, and go fishing, crabbing, basket weaving, jewelry making, I can fix a doll, I can repair clothes, I can make clothes. I can walk EVERYWHERE in any kind of weather. I'm in college, I'm building a life for myself, I have all my teeth, I don't have a winter belly, I don't go to the spa, I do my grooming by myself, I got my first tattoo when I was barely 16, I have the balls to give myself a bikini wax, I say what's on my mind no matter what, there's only one person in the world that I'm afraid of, I've danced naked in a fountain, I've never been arrested, I can write a story, I can write a poem, I can ride a bike without holding on the handlebars.

I tried to kill myself twice, I've almost been killed more times than I can count, I ride my bike everywhere, I collect clothes, I got kicked out of boarding school, I'm a Catholic school survivor, I can do yoga, I can dance, I can carry my bodyweight, I can sing, I rock my doc martens, I go barefoot when I feel like it, I had braces in 9th grade, I hit rock bottom 4 times, I can tie dye anything, I can clean a house by myself, I can cook, I can bake, I survived a NOLS trip, I got sued once when I was only 16, I like country music, I like Lady Gaga and The Misfits, I'm not afraid of mice or rats, I read a shit ton of books, I can catch a sparrow, I can catch a chicken, I can go for days without eating, I'm smart enough not to do that when I have the money, I can paint a picture, I'm honest to a fault, I can draw a skeleton, I can draw a naked person, I star gaze, I day dream, I study, I read, I scream, I have vendettas, I can make things disappear, I've been to Hell and I'm never going back, I can buy pot legally here if I really wanted to buy pot. Because I live in California


I'm a California girl.
Now stereotype me.
And what.

All I gotta say to haters:
Go fuck yourself, you couldn't dream of a California girl if you tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog