About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, California, United States
Wish I lived on Love Street. Not anybody special, but I'm not one that you'll easily forget. Got a whole year and and some of clean living, and it's still weird sometimes. I still don't have a drivers' license...so that technically makes me the most pointless sober person/friend in the world..but I promise I'll carry your drunkass over my shoulder along the 405 if I have to. I have some bad tattoos, and I have some good ones. I'll never have enough. Always wanting to explore, yet I seldom get the opportunity to do so. There's always sand on my floor. I like cherry chapstick, leather bound journals, cheap eye liner, pawn shop jewelry, and my boyfriend's sweatshirts. I enjoy the finer things that life has to offer...but I treasure the cheapest as well. I love my city.

Thursday, November 5, 2009

God I've been so dead this week.



Okay so I lied to my teachers about having swine flu so I wouldn't have to go to class, but hey, I'm not feeling all that amazing anyways..sortof...I lost my voice....does that count for anything?

It's not like I don't know I'm already going to hell anyways.

This week's been interesting. Neal's little motorbike is soo much fun! We can do 35 on that thing together haha. Rough, I know, but it's a million times better than waiting for the bus, throwing your bike under the bus, pulling your bike out and pedaling your ass around Camarillo and the same thing for the way back home. I think American Apparel is finally starting to catch on, whatever...it's about time anyways. It's hard being a black knight when you don't live in LA. We made a trip there last night, it was amazing. Neal got the job for Converse, his face is gonna be everywhere bitches bettah racahnize! And to celebrate we pumped the city. The Beverly Center is absolutely gorgeous.

Standing at the edge of the parking structure on the 5th floor, looking down, over, and around Los Angeles, Hollywood sign gone in the dark of night, but what lay directly infront was my city, I felt invincible. My lovely, beautiful, filthy, stunning glimmering city. I was home for the night.

One of my favorite things about LA is that; rich or poor, girl you better look good so help me Jesus Christ. My favorite unspoken rule. Everyone cares about how you look. Makes me want to actually get out of my pajamas in the morning and brush my hair. I care, because they care. In a twisted sense, we all care about each other. Don't you love the romanticism of vanity?

Had dinner at Swingers, tofu chilequiles...surprisingly amazing. A cup of coffee and a smoke to chase dinner was just what the doctor ordered. Amanda Bynes sat next to us, she's so cute and we agreed, she and my roommate, Rebecca totally look related. He took me to Pop Killers, and it was like falling inlove for the first time all over again. I had a really nice time out. Did my speech today. I think I nailed it. Mom picked me up around 3, got a big weekend ahead. The new puppy comes on Saturday morning and my grandma wants to take me to Disneyland. Maybe I'll do some of my homework too.....maybe.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog