About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, California, United States
Wish I lived on Love Street. Not anybody special, but I'm not one that you'll easily forget. Got a whole year and and some of clean living, and it's still weird sometimes. I still don't have a drivers' license...so that technically makes me the most pointless sober person/friend in the world..but I promise I'll carry your drunkass over my shoulder along the 405 if I have to. I have some bad tattoos, and I have some good ones. I'll never have enough. Always wanting to explore, yet I seldom get the opportunity to do so. There's always sand on my floor. I like cherry chapstick, leather bound journals, cheap eye liner, pawn shop jewelry, and my boyfriend's sweatshirts. I enjoy the finer things that life has to offer...but I treasure the cheapest as well. I love my city.

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Jesus.....





Okay, okay, I suck so bad at keeping my shit together. I gotta get away from facebook blogging like today. So much has happened in the last couple of months my head is still spinning. Neal and I did our star studded shit, went to Disneyland for his birthday for free which was awesome.. I got my fifth tattoo on my boyfriend's birthday (October 20th) Oh and we celebrated our 2 year anniversary....in different states, again.....but a reunion is so close I can almost taste it....money has been really tight these days I hate asking from my parents. My dad's invention (Facechipz) is starting to blow up everywhere and I'm so proud of him you don't even know. It's a social network for kids and it's really cool...I've been watching the site grow for like 3 years and it's an amazing internet haven for kids that are too young for myspace or facebook...and my dad's trying to get it so that when the kid reaches a certain age, his/her info gets carried over to Facebook, how fucking cool would that be!

The really great thing about the site though, is that you can't search for anyone or try to add anybody. The ONLY way you can add somebody as your friend is if you personally give them a poker chip with a code on the back of it that you copy into your computer and you automatically become friends, there is no people search option on the site AT ALL. It's really fascinating, my little sister and all her friends love it...it's got all these cool themes and fun extra things you can do like virtual gifts and secret messages...it's wild, and I'm not just saying that because it's my dad's website. I really believe in this thing, and it's going to make a big difference.

Anyways, I'm basically trying to survive college, it's not bad...but it's been miserable trying to find a job, riding my bicycle everywhere...even though I just bought a basket for my handle bars and I absolutely love it...I collect recyclables for money here...sad right?

Oh, and drama at school...they pretty much just waste our tax dollars like toilet paper here.
I woke up at six in the morning to the sound of 2 18 wheelers...I pull up my blinds and right infront of me was "GO ARMY" I couldn't even see the sky....and the fact that I had just watched Quarantine the night before didn't help..... So I guess they're having trouble corrupting the minds of high school kids and decided to come to a state university to try and take people that already have a future? Now there's nothing wrong with joining the army I love my country and I love our troops, but do they really need to try and entice us with video games and remote control cars and key chains? We're all adults here.

Furlough days, budget cuts, increased tuition......where the FUCK is the money going????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog