About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, California, United States
Wish I lived on Love Street. Not anybody special, but I'm not one that you'll easily forget. Got a whole year and and some of clean living, and it's still weird sometimes. I still don't have a drivers' license...so that technically makes me the most pointless sober person/friend in the world..but I promise I'll carry your drunkass over my shoulder along the 405 if I have to. I have some bad tattoos, and I have some good ones. I'll never have enough. Always wanting to explore, yet I seldom get the opportunity to do so. There's always sand on my floor. I like cherry chapstick, leather bound journals, cheap eye liner, pawn shop jewelry, and my boyfriend's sweatshirts. I enjoy the finer things that life has to offer...but I treasure the cheapest as well. I love my city.

Monday, December 7, 2009

They took him away

It's not fair, but there was no running from this. I miss him so much. But I promised I'd be strong for the both of us.

his last words as a free man:
"I love you baby I'll see you soon I promise"

Time to get out the stamps and envelopes. He's my world, and a lot of my time has since been freed up into empty space...I'll fill it with things that have to do with him and us. Nobody can replace or fill in for all the minutes of my day that I'm not using to talk to my man.


James, baby, I love you with my whole heart and I'll wait as long as it takes till I get to be in your arms again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog