About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, California, United States
Wish I lived on Love Street. Not anybody special, but I'm not one that you'll easily forget. Got a whole year and and some of clean living, and it's still weird sometimes. I still don't have a drivers' license...so that technically makes me the most pointless sober person/friend in the world..but I promise I'll carry your drunkass over my shoulder along the 405 if I have to. I have some bad tattoos, and I have some good ones. I'll never have enough. Always wanting to explore, yet I seldom get the opportunity to do so. There's always sand on my floor. I like cherry chapstick, leather bound journals, cheap eye liner, pawn shop jewelry, and my boyfriend's sweatshirts. I enjoy the finer things that life has to offer...but I treasure the cheapest as well. I love my city.

Friday, December 4, 2009

Jus a Few More Days

till I get outta here...for a month.


I fucking need this.


Goals:
  1. sell stuff, make money
  2. get my fucking license
  3. make better bogs
  4. get my body back (by that I mean, force feed myself and start doing the stairs)
  5. write a letter every day
  6. donate/sell my frumpy clothes
  7. get a hold of some flattering clothing for a change
  8. start to figure out what I want to do for summer
  9. convince my parents to let me move off campus for next fall
  10. get 500 for a police auction car
  11. keep my spirits up and stop starving myself
Seems reasonable. But right now I gotta get through finals week first.

psychology: Final on Monday. STUDY all 400 words and 180 True and False
art: Finished
public speaking: Finished. Go to last class at 1PM on Tuesday
computers 101: Finish finals
critical thinking: Get together with my group for the final presentation


Today I gotta get some food though. My pantry is empty and I sold a book yesterday for $27... and I only want to spend $10 on food to last me for the next 4-5 days. So I'm gonna go buy a huge pizza from little ceasars and steal from the cafeteria, because they had it coming...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog